Ozcode Production Debugger Release Notes
An Ozcode Production Debugger release is comprised of the following components:
- Ozcode agent
- Ozcode server (an Ozcode server release comes with an on-premises installer that has its own corresponding version number)
- Ozcode NuGet package
These components progress on independent development paths and may be released individually or in any combination.
To obtain any of these releases, please contact Ozcode support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The latest version of Ozcode Production Debugger release components currently available are:
Ozcode NuGet package
|Date: January 18, 2021||Date: January 18, 2021||Date: November 3, 2020|
|Version: 1.0.3709||Version: 20210118.1||Version: 1.0.16995|
|*Agent version: 1.0.188135||On-premises installer version: 1.0.3712|
|* An Ozcode agent release includes a release version, specified simply as “Version”, and a separate “Agent version”.
The agent version is the number you will see on the Ozcode Production Debugger Agents screen
Version 1.0.3709 (Agent version 1.0.18813) – January 18, 2021
- Fix issues related delayed logging of exceptions
- Improve New Relic integration on Docker Linux
- Added a module to reapply agent integration after 3rd APM updates
- Fix an edge case in which the wrong line being executed was displayed for optimized code
- Fix a tracing memory leak when the top of the stack is missing
- Fix an issue with throwing an exception that has an inner exception
- Registering IIS modules only for managed code and improve detection of a child process of IIS
Version 1.0.3654 (Agent version 1.0.18645) – January 7, 2021
- Add support for .NET 2 and .NET 3.5 sites on IIS
- Add support for .NET Core 2.1 sites on IIS that take a long time to load
- Improve agent initialization stability when the IIS thread pool is full on startup
- Fix several bugs related to “Exception Capturing” issues
- Improve logging for PII redaction on the agent and on the server
- Fix a bug in which source code relayed from the agent was not displayed when adding a tracepoint
- Trace points now also show base members of inherited classes
- Enable integration with New Relic agent on Linux
- Fix log streaming on Linux
- Remove “invalid format specifier” log message on startup
- Add support for indexers in tracepoint messages
Version 1.0.3519 (Agent version 1.0.18240) – December 15, 2020
- Agent now sends all symbols extracted from an Assembly and doesn’t fail if one symbol fails to be extracted
- Fix a bug with capturing tracepoints
Fixed an issue where in .NET Core 3.1, Ozcode conflicted with AutoFac and other dependency injection containers that attempt to compose every assembly loaded in memory
Version 1.0.3453 (Agent version 1.0.17957) – December 4, 2020
- Fix bugs and improve performance related to sending symbols to server
- Fix agent crash when token is malformed
- Method with rejit failed now can capture exceptions if on top of the stack
- Improve exception handling under WebAPI OWIN
- Improve agent performance throttling on large surge of exceptions
- When capturing enum, display the enum name and not its integer value
Version 1.0.3382 (Agent version 1.0.17568) – November 17, 2020
- Improve async support for Linux Docker
- Improve capturing when function instrumentation failed at top of stack
- Support adding/removing tracepoints while agent is recording.
- Improve performance when sending symbols to server.
Version 1.0.3321 (Agent version 1.0.17057) – November 4, 2020
- Ensure “iis-restart” checkbox is only visible when installing agent on IIS
Version 1.0.3290 (Agent version 1.0.16993) – November 2, 2020
- Improve startup performance and bugs in agent related to tracepoints
- Fix duplicated detection of failed-request exceptions and swallowed exceptions
- Fix issues related to restart IIS after install
- Fix bugs related to missing time-line information
- Fix bug in which tracepoint time records the time it was hit and not when the snapshot model was generated.
- Fix bug in which installation didn’t work when only installing on desktop app.
- Added support for Umbarco – enable agent integration with LightInject and IActionFilter
Version 20210118.1, On-prem Installer 1.0.3712 – January 18, 2021
- Multiple improvements to Tracepoints UX
- Add “Install agent” to drop-down menu to enable quick addition of another agent to the current application
- Fix broken email URL in @mention emails
Version 20201224.2, No on-prem Installer – December 24, 2020
- Improve performance of the server when returning from a query for multiple tracepoint hits
- Fix tracepoint hit message parsing on the client UI
- Enable no-SMTP setup for on-premises solutions
- Add connected agents screen for each application
Version 20201203.05, No on-prem Installer – November 23, 2020
- Fix an infinite redirect loop when trying to accept and invitation
- Fix a bug to improve data refresh when switching between applications with custom time range
- Improve navigation in tracepoint table.
- Improve exception preview: contextual data pane and fix refresh bug.
- Add contextual data support for tracepoints
- Data tooltip is now displayed when you hover on the variable name or the HUD balloon with your mouse.
- Redirect to latest app if the app id in the URL is not valid
- Add “exceeding usage” notification based on usage after trial
Version 20201116.28, On-prem Installer 1.0.3406 – November 23, 2020
- Add filter by exception type to dashboard
- Improve performance when getting logs for snapshots
- Show log messages as newest log at top in logs tab
- Fix bug related to wrong invite link when inviting teammates
- Fix bugs related to Exception details in debug exception screen
- Adding “log streaming” consent for agent diagnostics.
- Improve how long exception messages look on the dashboard
- Show original code of tracepoint when clicking on a trace hit/definition.
- Add state buttons “ignore/resolve/active” in exception details
Version 20201105.9, No on-prem installer – November 8, 2020
- Several UX improvements to Tracepoint UI
- Allow super user to replace subscription owner
- Fix bugs related to no symbols when adding tracepoints
Version 20201103.3, No on-prem installer – November 3, 2020
- Adding contextual data to tracepoints
- Updates to Connected Agent screen
Version 20201021.5, No on-prem installer – October 25, 2020
Version 20201015.11, No on-prem installer – October 19, 2020
- Add manage columns for Dashboard exceptions table
- Add time limit on “Capturing exceptions” to 2 months
- Add time limit on “Recapture snapshot” to 2 weeks.
Version 20201006, On-prem installer version 1.0.3151 – October 7, 2020
- Fix bugs related to PII Redaction
- Fix bugs related to tracepoints
- Several UX improvments for tracepoints
- Fix bugs related to sign-in for App and Sandbox
Ozcode NuGet package
Version 1.0.16995 – November 3, 2020
Simplify namespaces in NuGet package