This Webinar was hosted by Omer Raviv, OzCode’s CTO and co-founder, on June 27th 2019. In the webinar, we covered some of the most important improvements in VS 2019:
- Data Breakpoints –
Debug mutating states with ease using the new ability to tell the Visual Studio debugger to break when a particular value changes.
- Enabling Data breakpoints using .NET core
- Implementing data breakpoints
- Search in Watch Windows –
Find the needle in the hay stack of your code – right in your debugger, no IFs: search values and property names with the new search capabilities.
- Search Values or property names
- Comparing and filtering results found in search
- Live Share –
A shift in how developers collaborate to work on the same code: sharing the functionality while keeping the individual settings.
- The benefits of LiveShare over regular screenshare
- LiveShare and time travel debugging